Re: Do not use -Werror by default in your modules without joining #testable

On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 07:21:38PM +0200, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
1) This warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer.

After a bit more thoughts, I see one flaw in my reasoning, because GCC
triggers the above warning depending on the architecture it is building
for. When the ARM CI server was set up for GNOME, someone filed a bug
about this warning, but on x86_64 the warning was not present.

I consider that a bug in GCC, it should show warnings depending on the C
standard, not depending on a specific architecture.

--
Sébastien