Re: Do not use -Werror by default in your modules without joining #testable

On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 03:59:39PM +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
The point of my email was, though, that people should be keeping an
eye on their modules on the CD pipeline.

It's easier to keep an eye on our local compilation output, and rebuild
from time to time the dependencies in jhbuild.

GNOME Continuous is useful to detect as early as possible real build
breakages (a FTBFS *with* --disable-Werror). Or determining the culprit
commit when a unit test starts to fail (and possibly cross-modules, e.g.
a commit in gtk that makes an app unit test to fail).

--
Sébastien