Re: GNOME Games source name

On Tue, 2016-05-31 at 23:40 -0400, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
It's very confusing to have a new app whose source is named
gnome-games [1] since that name was already used not that long
ago.[2]

On Debian and derivatives, gnome-games is still in active use [3] as
metapackage for those who would like to easily install all of the
games in the gnome-apps moduleset.[4]

As far as I know, the new gnome-games has not been picked up by
distros yet, so a rename now should be minimally disruptive. Note: My
objection here's isn't to the display name of "Games" or "GNOME
Games". I believe the source package needs a different name though.

A quick look at the description field of the git repo suggests one
potential new name: gnome-games-launcher.

gnome-video-games?