Re: GNOME Games source name

Hi Jeremy,

There has been long discussions about this and unfortunately no other name fitted the application better than gnome-games as all other name suggestions didn't reflect well enough what the application does: i.e. gnome-games-launcher probably wouldn't work as the application doesn't "launch" most games as if they were external applications but run them just as a video player plays a video: most games are (as of now) running in the same process as the application and the video output is embedded inside the application's window.

What about renaming the metapackage to gnome-games-collection instead as it matches well what it really is?

I'm not against having a fancy package name not matching the application's one like "nautilus" or "bijiben" as long as having to deal with two different names isn't a problem for end users, though I'm pretty sure it is a problem for some end users.

To sum up my point of view:
- let's rather rename the metapackage to gnome-games-collection,
- if really _really_ it can't be done, let's find a nice new name to the application.

Cheers,
Adrien Plazas