Re: Multi DPI user interface

On 07/19/2016 07:40 PM, Jonas Ådahl wrote:
I think as far as API's go, we should use D-Bus API that provides a
screen record session where the actual video frames are passed using
pinos. That API shoulda definitely be per monitor to minimize any
processing done in the compositor process. Encoding etc would be done in
a separate process.

How do we deal with colorspace conversion in this case? Would we expect
the consuming application to apply it? Would it be pre-applied? (I'd
expect it to get extra difficult when a subset of applications start
performing colorspace natively and others do not).

-- Christian