Re: GTK+ plans for 3.22

On 04/26/2016 12:44 PM, Adam Jackson wrote:
Who are the first consumers likely to be?

One thing I'd like to consider is using it to revamp scrolling in
textview. Right now our profiles are dominated by pixman (obviously)
doing the pixelcache copies and it might be interesting to be able to do
scrolls simply by moving the scene actors coordinates.

Of course, I don't know enough about GSK yet to know if this the right
use of it.

-- Christian