Re: Giving up maintainership of Dictionary and 2048

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that Pranav can't take the maintainership of
gnome-dictionary. So I'm stepping in.

As Pranav, I have no previously experience patching Dictionary, but
I've been involved in some other GNOME projects and I think this is a
great opportunity to learn and give back to the community.

If you agree, I'd like to maintain gnome-dictionary from now on.