[dconf][vino server] Vino server configuration control problem

Hello Gnome Developers!
You're my last hope since I can't get the asnwer for my question anywhere.
Here's my task:
  I have to enable Desktop Sharing for my users, and set it to lo interface, for Helpdesk and administrative purposes to connect via SSH only.
  I used do run
    gsettings set org.gnome.Vino enabled=true
    gsettings set org.gnome.Vino network-interfaces=lo
  and that seemed to work.
Now, some settings were moved to (dconf path)
  /org/gnome/settings-daemon/plugins/sharing/vino-server, where enabled-connections parameter accepts NetworkManager connection UUID.
Unfortunately, lo interface is not managed by NetworkManager, nor I intend it to do so.
Is there any way to enable the vino server "old way"?
Imagine pretty large network with hundreds of workstations connected.
In the past it was a quastion of running one script to get acces for all users desktops...
If I'm writing to wrong mailing list, correct me, please.
Thanks in advance!