Re: [dconf][vino server] Vino server configuration control problem

Hi,

We had a very similar issue when swithing from Debian 7 to 8. With gnome 3.14 we also missed a couple of gsettings options to enable the vino server using the sharing tools.

What we ended up using is following:

Add vino a  startup application:
link: "/usr/share/applications/vino-server.desktop" to your user ".config/autostart"

We then set
org.gnome.Vino authentication-methods
org.gnome.Vino notify-on-connect
org.gnome.Vino prompt-enabled
org.gnome.Vino vnc-password
org.gnome.Vino require-encryption

We don't specify what interface te listen on. We use firewall and VPN for that. I've checked and don't see the network-interfaces option. There is a network-interface option(without the s). If i set this option to tun0 and disable the firewall, i can confirm vino only accepts connection on the tun0 interface. Setting the setting to blank make vino accept connections on all interfaces.

Bart