New GNOME goal: shortcuts windows

Hi all,

GTK+ now has these really cool shortcut windows, which allow you to
show a dialog with an overview of all the keyboard shortcuts and
gestures in an app. It would be awesome if we could get as many apps
using these as possible by 3.20, so I've created a GNOME Goal for it:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/ShortcutWindows

I've filed bugs for a fair few apps, but more are needed. It would be
great to have some help with that.

The wiki page contains guidance for which apps should have a shortcut
window, and how to organize them. However, these will probably need
elaboration so please shout if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Allan