Re: Current status of the GNOME Github mirror

On Tue, 2015-05-05 at 18:54 -0500, alexskc wrote:
I usually read a CONTRIBUTING.md before I make any contributions so
that
I make sure I'm doing it right.

Er good point, I seriously forgot that people might actually open the
file and see what's inside. New proposal:

"""The GNOME contributing guidelines require patches to be
forwarded to GNOME's Bugzilla instance hosted at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org. Please do not open GitHub pull requests
against this module as they will be ignored. More information is
available at the following wiki page:

   https://wiki.gnome.org/Sysadmin/GitHub""";

(I mainly want to get rid of the comma splice in Andrea's version. :p)