Re: Current status of the GNOME Github mirror

Philip Withnall <philip tecnocode co uk> writes:

[…] given the choice between:
 • a contributor giving up because Bugzilla is another account to create
   and another tool to learn;
 • a contributor using Bugzilla but badly, and uploading a terrible
   patch which doesn’t apply cleanly; or
 • a contributor submitting a pull request;

I would much rather receive the pull request, pull it in git, fix it up,
and push it.

What of the contributor who has no GitHub account, and wants to discuss
their submission on an equal footing?

--
 \           “We have clumsy, sputtering, inefficient brains…. It is a |
  `\     *struggle* to be rational and objective, and failures are not |