setting primary monitor bug

Guys,
I'm not sure where to submit this bug, but here goes.

I'm running gnome on fedora 21.

I have 3 (yes, 3, just added another one) 4K dell up3214q monitors
hooked up to my desktop. The 4K monitor has the dual tile architecture
to drive the full 4K at 60Hz, meaning that each monitor is actually two
sub monitors (tiles) with a resolution of 1980x2160 placed side by side
to make up one full monitor.

So I have in effect 6 sub monitors or tiles (2 per physical monitor).

When I go to arrange the tiles using the display setting tool, I had a
hard time setting the primary tile. In the setup that I have, the order
of the tiles, going from left to right as I look at my three monitors is
2, 1, 4, 3, 6, 5. So I want the left side of my center monitor to be the
primary one. The only way I could do this was to set monitor #1 (the
right side of my left monitor) to be the primary display and then reset
the primary display to tile #4. When I first logged in, the primary
display was set to tile #2. I then set the primary display (by accident)
to monitor #3 thinking the order was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and ended up with
the primary display being on the right side of my center monitor. So I
went to set it to tile #4 and it refused to set it there. I could then
set tile #2, but not #4. I then set the primary display to tile #1 and
then #4 at which point that actually worked.

I don't know if this makes any sense, but I thought perhaps it was due
to the large number of tiles I'm working with that it messed up the
ability to set the primary display on tile #4 when the current primary
display is set to any other tile.

Anyhow... that's the bug.

Cheers. Steve.