Re: multiple gdm

Thanks, just to be clear, I don't want one gnome session running on two
X servers. I want to run two different instances of gnome, each with its
own X server. The idea would be, if all is working, when I boot my
system, I'll get two gdm login screens, one for each monitor. I could
then have to log in twice, perhaps under different user names. It may
sound like a bad hack, but I'm just wondering if somehow I could
configure gdm to work of some specified display, like :0.0 or :0.1 or
something like that.