Re: Killing off UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla (renaming status names)

On Mon, 2015-02-23 at 19:03 +0100, Andres G. Aragoneses wrote:
If the alias feature ends up working, I'd like to add my 2cents here:

For projects that opt-out, IMO the statuses should be
UNCONFIRMED->CONFIRMED, as other developer has already suggested.

I do not want both CONFIRMED and NEW statuses in Bugzilla, especially as
you cannot disable one or the other per product. Too much confusion.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/