Killing off UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla

With Bugzilla 4.4 we can disable UNCONFIRMED on a per-product basis.
With that option available, I suggest to kill off the UNCONFIRMED status
for all products except whomever wants it. I think we had this
discussion before, but couldn't easily find that.

Reasoning to kill unconfirmed:
Unconfirmed at various times gives the impression the bug will not be
looked at. Not having this state would solve that.

Action required:
  IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UNCONFIRMED FOR YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE SPEAK UP!!

Steps (for all products except the ones opting out):
- Change "use unconfirmed" to false (product specific setting)
- Mass change all unconfirmed bugs to new for all

Timeline:
I want to do this Friday 27 February 2015.

--
Regards,
Olav