Re: Killing off UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla

On Fri, 2015-02-13 at 18:39 +0100, Rick Opper wrote:
OK... So they just stay "new" then... I'm not sure that would give the
original reporter the impression that something is being done, but as
long as the bugs do get confirmed, sorted, whatever then any
simplification may be helpful...

OTOH, some reporters or users get frustrated when products keep the
"UNCONFIRMED" status, in spite that those bugs have plenty of comments,
even from the product developers.

I personally confirm bugs, but it does not mean I am going through
hundreds of all bugs with undecided status, which does not mean I do not
know what it is going on there.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/