Re: Canonical jhbuild documentation

Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
I believe this is no longer a problem; when I tried to merge the
by-then new "BuildGnome" page into the manual, and converting it to
Mallard, the primary problem was of license incompatibility between
the contents from the wiki and the existing manual.

It would be nice if somebody could contact the authors:
  James Henstridge <james at jamesh.id.au>
  C.J. Adams-Collier <cjcollier at colliertech.org>
  Frederic Peters (ok, done)
  David Turner (Cillian64, from GHOP, back in 2007/2008, I can't
                find an email)

Oh that's great - thanks Fred. Is there a bug or some other place
where the license update is being tracked? We'll need a way to record
the consent of the original authors, if I'm not mistaken.

Allan