Re: GNOME Music needs you!

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 6:56 AM Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org> wrote:
Hello everyone!

Music is one of those core applications that we all love. It follows a
design-oriented approach, and it's written on Python.

Music has been a little abandoned since the last release, and it still
lacks some important features. Therefore, I hereby invite you all,
experienced and newcomers, to help us keep this app alive.

Reach us out at #gnome-music on irc if you are willing to help!

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Music

Also consider asking the engagement team to help advertise.  If you post on various social media, you usually can get a bite.  Even asking on freenode #gnome, there are potential way of getting people to work on it. :)

If you like, I'll see if I can do some posts on G+, Facebook, and others.

Another general plan of attack is to start publishing bugs external to bugzilla at places like openhatch.  Still working on that.. :-)

sri