Re: Improving Quality

I think this is a great idea. When we discussed this at Guadec, I got
the impression that we should use this to draw attention to
longstanding UX annoyances, early enough in the cycle to address them.

Yes, improving the quality of the software we already have is exactly
what we should be doing right now. This is arguably our biggest weakness
as a project. Hopefully flagging these bugs will work well.

This sounds like something the quality assurance team might want to be
involved in, or take charge of. QA is more than just writing tests.

Michael