Re: Webkit2 porting

Hi!

I'm working on porting Yelp to WK2 as part of an Igalia internship [1]
and in addition I'm creating a some kind of tutorial/cookbook to help
people to port WK1 app to WK2.

You cand find the tutorial (it's a work in progress) here [2]. I hope
it can help...

Please, feel free to comment, critize or contribute to this tutorial.

Best Regards,
Marcos Chavarría.

[1] http://www.igalia.com/nc/igalia-247/news/item/opportunities-for-students-at-igalia/
[2] https://github.com/chavaone/wk2_port_tutorial/blob/master/tutorial.md