Webkit2 porting

Hi,

one thing that was discussed a bit here at the Boston Summit is the
situation with webkit - we are currently depending on both webkit1 and
webkit2, which is not a good situation. Unfortunately, porting to
webkit2 requires some work (in the case of geary, quite a bit of
work).

I've started to set up a page here to track this:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/Webkit2Porting

It needs a lot more information - I'm not an expert on webkit, so any
help in fleshing this out would be appreciated.

Matthias