Re: Disable "Remove From Panel" in right button menu

On Mon, 2014-10-13 at 15:03 +1100, jupiter wrote:
Thanks Bastien for point me the document. Although the lockdown works
fine, it was not an ideal solution. I hope to find a configuration
file for right click menu which I can customize the right click menu,
to remove "Remove From Panel" entry, but to allow users to add icons
to panel. Where is the gconf file which defines right click menu
entries?

I think it's written in code, not anywhere in GConf. Inspecting
gnome-panel's code would probably be the best way to assert that. Or ask
the current maintainers, if there are any left.

Cheers