Re: Disable "Remove From Panel" in right button menu

Thanks Bastien for point me the document. Although the lockdown works fine, it was not an ideal solution. I hope to find a configuration file for right click menu which I can customize the right click menu, to remove "Remove From Panel" entry, but to allow users to add icons to panel. Where is the gconf file which defines right click menu entries?

Very sorry, I know this mailing list is not a right place to ask questions, but I don't know a proper mailing list I can ask questions, please advise.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

- j

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 8:21 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Fri, 2014-10-10 at 16:40 +1100, jupiter wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Sorry for asking a question here:
>

> Where is the file to define right button menu for Desktop panel in
> gnome 2 installed in CentOS 6?

You'll probably want to use the lockdown support to disable this:
https://help.gnome.org/admin//system-admin-guide/2.32/lockdown.html.en

Cheers