Re: Coordination for developer documentations

(responding to the wrong mail since I just subscribed and don't bother
modifying mail headers..)

Since it wasn't mentioned so far; outside of gnome.org, on the Python
side of things, there exists the GTK+ 3 tutorial [0] maintained by
Sebastian Pölsterl (accepts pull requests, but isn't actively working
on it [1]) and the gi api reference [2], which I actively maintain.

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated IRC channel, so I'm idling in
#docs-devel now

[0] http://python-gtk-3-tutorial.readthedocs.org
[1] http://github.com/sebp/PyGObject-Tutorial/issues/35
[2] http://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/api/Gtk_3.0/classes/Container.html