Re: New developer

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Suyash Singh <me suyashsingh in> wrote:
Hello. I am a new developer with some experience in python and linux. I want
to be a contributor to GNOME. I wanted to know from where should I start or
If I could get some bugs assigned. Anything would be helpful.

Maciej already mentioned how to get started. If you want someone to
help you find a particular project to work on, you'll have to tell us
a bit about your interests and/or background.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124