Re: PSA: Accessibility in a menubar-less design

On 02/24/2014 09:08 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
Do Firefox or Chromium have established accessible names for their menu
buttons?

Not really. Chromium's web content is inaccessible -- at least for our
platform -- so I hadn't taken a look until now. But all of its chrome
buttons seem to lack accessible names. Firefox seems to grab the button
name from the app. So my primary menu-popping-up button in "Nightly" has
an accessible name of "Nightly."

Let's not follow either of those examples. ;)

--joanie