Re: libgsystem as a shared library

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

What was the issue that happened in Fedora package review? Why doesn't it apply to our copylibs right now, or e.g. libgd?

I think no one noticed libgd...review only happens on initial submission, there's no real rigorous ongoing process (I won't comment on the sanity of this model now).

Now there *should* be a conversation about libgd though here - more generally with any copylib like this we should at least have periodic conversations about them.  I'm not qualified to comment on the status of libgd myself though.