libgsystem as a shared library

Hi,

My libgsystem ( https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/LibGSystem ) library is now copied into sufficient number of modules that I'm considering making it a real shared library.

This came up in the context of Fedora package review, but I think it also makes sense from a technical point of view.

It'll be another dependency for projects like NetworkManager, but I doubt anyone cares about that.  If your build system isn't capable of composing lots of tiny little parts, you probably aren't building GNOME anyways ;)

So unless there are any objections, expect to see the first libgsystem standalone release soon, and components presently using it as a submodule should consider switching.