Re: git.gnome.org changes and new doap file requirements

Hi,

thank you for your answers.
I've removed now the M4 language item from the Babl
description and also removed the category. Now it
is filed under 'Not part of a suite'. From my recent
experiences I assumed we now have *only* the categories
Core, Core-Apps, Apps, Deprecated, Infrastructure, don't we?
In any case, it would be helpful if somebody who was involved
into the decision at GUADEC could please make clearer what
exactly these classes mean. Otherwise everybody could classify
their software whatever they want as long as it fits
into this scheme and the intention to put projects in
order would be foiled.

Kind regards

Sven