Re: Unreviewed patches - is the boat sinking?

On Sun, 2014-04-13 at 14:13 +0200, Eduard Braun wrote:
Am 13.04.2014 09:34, schrieb Joanna Larsen:
Hundreds or thousands of people have taken the time to create a patch,
submit it and then heard absolutely nothing back. Any free software
project would crave for even this many contributions alone.
As an "ordinary user" I'm afraid to say that this is exactly the
impression I got. I only contributed to one project so far and others
might be better, but that doesn't improve the situation at all for me.

The others are better. librsvg is pretty much unmaintained and the
people that went through your patch (if anybody did) are probably not
the maintainers for the library.

That's a bit of a shame, but you can still iterate your patches until
you find them perfect. And then you'll probably become the new
maintainer ;)

Cheers