Re: Unreviewed patches - is the boat sinking?

Le 13 avr. 2014 à 09:34, Joanna Larsen <oaksparc gmail com> a écrit :

(…), it's the list of unreviewed patches. As of now that's 6138 in total.

(…)
How do we solve this?

just a POV : one great way to help is to triage this. Some patches are probably obsolete. Some are probably
wrong.
I guess we also have hard to reproduce stuff. In case one help would be to confirm both the issue and its fix.

Some of these patches might need to be rebased on master. If such need-rebased patches are still interesting,
I’d suggest pinging the contributor or rebasing yourself the refreshed version.
You also have IRC to ping devs.

Anyway don’t be afraid, there’s a lot of room to contribute, you’re welcome here

Cheers
Pierre-Yves