Re: Request for comments on security of authentication/authorisation UIs

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Dodier-Lazaro, Steve
<s dodier-lazaro 12 ucl ac uk> wrote:

You might want to check with the other people involved in this - there
might be some documentation out there already. Eventually it would
definitely be good to have a page for this on the wiki, but we should
ensure that it gets attention from the different parties involved. If
you want to make a start, you could maybe get a draft going in your
personal name space (e.g wiki.gnome.org/SteveDonierLazaro/Sandboxing
).

I did spot a rudimentary sandbox page in the meantime. I'll probably rewrite one
soon and let you guys know. Thanks for all your useful links Allan!

You can also talk with Ikey Doherty who actually did a PoC application
sandboxing and has it working.  He's out in London.  You should easily
be able to contact him.

sri

--
Steve Dodier-Lazaro