OUTAGE: Rack and network switch move, 24th September, 17 UTC

Hi,

tomorrow, 24th September from 17 UTC (hopefully the move shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours) all our servers at the Phoenix2 datacenter will be migrated to a new rack and network switch.

All the services *except* the following ones will be experiencing an outage:

1. www.gnome.org
2. www.guadec.org
3. IRC Services
4. l10n.gnome.org
5. ns-slave.gnome.org

Unfortunately status.gnome.org will be offline as well during the migration, I'll make sure to keep everyone updated as soon as the machines will be coming up.

Thanks for your patience and have an awesome day,

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,