3.10.1 coming up!

Hey all,

It was not announced with the usual template but we need your tarballs
for 3.10.1, Matthias Clasen wrote:

After catching our breath for a while, and enjoying 3.10.0, now it is time
to put out a 3.10.1 release to fix annoyances and bugs that have come up
since 3.10.0. I have marked a few bugs as candidates for fixes to include
in 3.10.1 - I hesitate to call them blockers, since many of them are not
that serious. But still, it would be nice to fix some of these before
rolling the 3.10.1 tarballs next Monday.

So go for it, and let's make it shine.

        Fred