Re: 3.12 feature: polari

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 9:01 AM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-10-11 at 13:45 +0100, Allan Day wrote:

> The same as it does now for XChat or some other IRC client?

Fair enough. If it's just another IRC client and isn't attempting to be
more, and isn't a core app, that makes sense.

I was confused because people seemed to be suggesting that it would be
more. And partly, perhaps, because I really *want* to believe that
someone's working on replacing Empathy :)

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-chat

--
dwmw2