Re: GNOME keyring unlocking

Quoting Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org>:

On Thu, 2013-10-10 at 14:21 +0200, Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
What are you asking for exactly? To encrypt your keyring using a
password you do not need to type at all? ;-)

But he's right: autologin is useless right now, unless somehow you've
managed to never use the keyring by having no wireless networks, no
online accounts, no Internet passwords (if you use Epiphany), no email
accounts in Evolution....

Would you recommend to 'automatically' create a keyring without a password for autologin users? This is in fact what you need in this case (and the user CAN remove the password... and thus AGREE to not protect his passwords.. I don't think we should falsely just not have a password and accept that the 'user chose to autologin and probably does not care for his secrets'.

Dominique