Re: GNOME keyring unlocking

Thanks for the explanation , so the problem is not trivial . But it
still stands - people are setting empty passwords to avoid entering a
password every time + the auto-login option becomes practically obsolete
when using the keyring. So where do I further the discussion on that - a
bug , a blueprint ?

Petko