Re: App menu Help/About consistency

Yes, I know... I was referring to the earlier question of whether QUIT should be in the app-menu on
window-menu, and whether or not QUIT should totally kill the app or just close the current window - an issue
when several browser windows are open with several tabs each and in different work spaces...