Re: Google Summer of Code: ideas wanted!

Hey everyone!

2013/3/13 Marina Zhurakhinskaya <marinaz redhat com>:
Hiya GNOME lovers!

It's that time of the year again: Google Summer of Code is approaching. We've updated our program pages [1]
to have the latest information and we need your help in creating a list of great project ideas. It's
essential that we have a well-prepared ideas page when GNOME applies as a mentoring organization on March
29.

Thanks to all who have already added ideas to the idea page!
There are still a few more days to go before March 29th, so if you
were planning on adding ideas on that page and haven't done it yet,
now is a good time to do it ;)

Cheers,

Christophe