A last blocker review for 3.8

3.8.0 is around the corner; time for one last review of the bugs that
are currently marked as '3.8 target'. I am aware that we'll probably
not get them all fixed in time for next Monday, but it would be great
if everybody could have another look, and maybe pick one or two of
these to tackle.

= Evolution

693101  maj     Hig     Linu    Evolution       NEW             IMAPx can vanish and
redownload folder summary
694322  nor     Nor     Linu    Evolution       NEW             Giant GTK warning when
connecting to network
686804  nor     Nor     All     Evolution-Da    UNCO            GOA integration for Google Calendar
695704  nor     Nor     Linu    Evolution-Da    NEW             gnome-contacts comes up empty here

= gdm

695081  blo     Nor     Linu    gdm     UNCO            GDM Crashes on login screen if
empty file /var/lib/gdm/run-initial-setup is present

= gnome-contacts

695741  nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-contac    UNCO            contacts is really slow to start

= gnome-desktop

696118  nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-deskto    UNCO            Causes
gnome-settings-daemon to crash when running with Xorg 1.12

= gnome-settings-daemon

695848  nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-settin    NEW             Backlight doesn't turn on
after I open lid

= gnome-shell

658955  nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-shell     UNCO            i'm not idle
691987  nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-shell     UNCO            re-lock screen if we
crashed and were restarted
694755  cri     Nor     Linu    gnome-shell     UNCO            When clicking Activities,
sometimes gnome-shell crashes.
696157  nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-shell     UNCO            Memory leak when changing
background image
696159  nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-shell     UNCO            Desktop icons move when
opening an application
696169  nor     Nor     Linu    gnome-shell     UNCO            Despite moving mouse in
Black Screen(Blank screen), gnome-shell doesn't switch to unlock
screen.