Re: A last blocker review for 3.8

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 07:24:21AM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
3.8.0 is around the corner; time for one last review of the bugs that
are currently marked as '3.8 target'. I am aware that we'll probably
not get them all fixed in time for next Monday, but it would be great
if everybody could have another look, and maybe pick one or two of
these to tackle.

  Side question: why those are called "blockers" if they do not block
the release on Monday?

--
Tomasz Torcz               RIP is irrevelant. Spoofing is futile.
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl     Your routes will be aggreggated. -- Alex Yuriev