Re: jhbuild continuous integration testing: status and plans

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 04:00:29PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
That said - I'm just going to add the authors of DEP8 to this discussion
in the hopes of making it look more like "fully installed tests" (my
proposal does kind of lack a name, and that's the best I can come up
with at the moment...)

Thanks for getting us in the loop. I'm kinda busy-ish until the end of
the month, so I haven't yet had time to look into this (sorry!). But let
me point out that these days autopkgtest/DEP-8 development in Debian
mostly happens on the following mailing list: