Re: Bijiben

Hi Pierre-Yves,

Pierre-Yves Luyten <py luyten fr> wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:31:21 +0100, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
wrote:
(...) Still we *highly* encourage you to
communicate your plans for your projects early.
I'm requesting a new module inclusion : Bijiben
It's another note taking application [1] - goal is to implement "Notes"
design [2]

Thanks for your work on Bijiben so far: it is coming along very nicely!

Pierre-Yves has done a great job implementing the Notes [1] design,
which is intended to provide a core application for note taking. There
are still a few rough edges but I'm hopeful that we can work those out
over the next release and have something solid ready for 3.10.

Allan

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Notes
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org