Re: Blocker bug review for 3.8

On 5 March 2013 13:13, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
What's the specific freeze break? Dropping the simple-greeter from gdm?
Dropping gnome-panel, etc. from the official module set? We're not in hard
code freeze yet, and neither of these are UI freeze breaks, as far as I
understood it.

Dropping the simple greeter from gdm breaks feature freeze. Removing a
feature is even more disruptive than adding a feature so I thought it
was understood that we shouldn't be doing these changes after feature
freeze without getting approval. (For instance Debian Wheezy ships the
simple greeter by default.)

Jeremy