Re: Blocker bug review for 3.8

On 5 March 2013 10:46, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
If you want to keep fallback mode alive, I suggest getting engaged in
building that right place - this bug has been on the 3.8 blocker list
since before Xmas, so it is not exactly news that we were going to do
this...

You can't break the Freeze just because you told people you were
planning to do something months ago. There is a Freeze Break procedure
and it should be followed if this change needs to be done now.

Out of interest, who is in that team, apart from you ? So far, I've
only associated your name with 'Ubuntu GNOME'....

Currently the other developers are Rico Tzschichholz (ricotz) and Tim
Lunn (darkxst). Several GNOME packages are co-maintained with the
Ubuntu Desktop Team though. More volunteers are welcome since like
many open source projects, we are undermanned.

Jeremy