gnome-Session

Hi,

in the man page of gnome-session I cannot find any explanation or reference about the following fields in a .session file:

IsRunnableHelper and
FallbackSession
DesktopName

Additionally the man page mentions TASK in the context of required and default providers, but does not explain that in more detail.

Where do get more information about what these tasks and providers are and what they reference? For example in one of my session files I find these lines:

RequiredProviders=windowmanager;
DefaultProvider-windowmanager=gnome-wm
DefaultProvider-notifications=notify-osd

Who do I know what the TASKs windowmanager and notification are? Under which circumstances could I add another line with some other TASK and why would I want to do that?

Im looking forward to get some more understanding here.

Also there is no man page for gnome-wm what does it do?

Thanks and
Regrads
Lanoxx