Re: Announcement/RFC: jhbuild continuous integration testing

On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 10:59 +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> I think build issues should be filed as Bugzilla bugs. At most we maybe
> want to set some keyword / status whiteboard. But I guess the summary
> would be consistent and people will quickly learn of it.

Don't see a need for keywords here: Could filter by reporter account if
a dummy account (e.g. jenkins-buildbot gnomebugs) was set up that
automatically files reports via Bugzilla's XML-RPC interface on build
failure (if that's wanted).

> You can use information from DOAP files to figure out the Bugzilla
> product. This is not always needed. Then commit whatever DOAP fixes are
> needed (the DOAP files are not bug free :P.

When I checked three months ago, 79 of 654 non-archived Git modules had
no DOAP file at all. 287 out of 575 modules with a DOAP file had an
entry for "bug-database". GNOME does not even list "bug-database" in
https://live.gnome.org/action/recall/Git/FAQ?action=recall&rev=29#How_do_I_add_a_description_to_the_git_web_view.3F__What_is_this_.22blah.doap.22.3F

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net