Re: Announcement/RFC: jhbuild continuous integration testing

On 2013-02-13 11:58, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
When I checked three months ago, 79 of 654 non-archived Git modules had
no DOAP file at all. 287 out of 575 modules with a DOAP file had an
entry for "bug-database". GNOME does not even list "bug-database" in
https://live.gnome.org/action/recall/Git/FAQ?action=recall&rev=29#How_do_I_add_a_description_to_the_git_web_view.3F__What_is_this_.22blah.doap.22.3F

I just added a "bug-database" item to that DOAP template.

Should we have a GNOME Goal to tidy up the DOAP files and add a minimum set of recommended fields? It might not be a great deal of use, so just some better guidance on the wiki would probably be sufficient.

--
http://amigadave.com/