Re: Gnome shell is really awesome

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 10:47:04AM -0800, Christopher Wortman wrote:
> I hear that you are adding Gnome 2 features, and I have sat and thought and pondered this for a long time.

It is still under development, but you can see some non-even alpha
quality screenshots:
http://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/2013/01/25/gnome-3-7-at-the-halfway-mark/

I guess it'll take a few GNOME versions to get fully 'right' (we get way
more feedback once it is in a few stable distributions, some of which
can conflict with what is heard during the development cycle).

--
Regards,
Olav